Wayne Pediatrics is conveniently located in the heart of Detroit with free patient family parking. Patient-centered care is our model which means we strive to work alongside patients and their families to ensure the best decisions and care are always made.
- Schedule your appointment for Monday – Friday, or call for a same-day or walk-in visit which is available.
- Parking is free to patient families.
- COVID-19 personal protective procedures are being enforced to reduce our patient and caregiver risk. Please wear a face-covering into the building and follow directions posted within the practice.
- First-time patients
- Should arrive 10-15 minutes early to complete patient forms. New patient forms can also be printed and completed prior to arriving.
- Check-in at the first-floor front patient desk upon arrival so we can immediately begin your visit.
You will provide your patient input form, state identification, and any insurance information. Wayne Pediatrics takes most insurance so if you have any questions, please let us know.
- The new facility is a comfortable and welcoming environment but please let us know if you require assistance at any point during your visit or after if you have comments or questions.
- During your visit, our physicians who are Wayne State-affiliated physician clinicians and educators will be accompanied by medical school physicians-in-training. Training and community care are critical to our mission of excellence. Just know that your child will always receive the best care with a board-certified physician.
- As a comprehensive pediatric provider, we offer extensive services to support medical care like mental health and social work, dieticians, nurse condition management, education, and community resource information.