Comprehensive care for every stage of your child’s development.
Integrated, comprehensive pediatric care.
(COVID-19 protocols are followed to reduce risk to patients and caregivers. Please wear a face-covering in the building and follow all guidelines as posted within the practice.)
Located in the heart of Midtown since 2019, Wayne Pediatrics is Detroit’s newest premier nonprofit pediatric practice for newborns, children, and adolescents. Our integrated approach features board-certified general and specialty care pediatricians working in partnership with patients and their families to develop the best plan of care. A supportive team of family and patient-centered experts including a dietician, diabetes educators, social workers and psychologists are also on site to enhance the level of care provided.
- Prior to your arrival, please print out and complete all new patient forms
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
- When you arrive check-in at the first-floor patient desk.
- Bring the following with you to your appointment:
- State issued photo identification
- Insurance card (Most all insurance plans including Medicaid are accepted.)
- Any patient input or referral form(s)
Ascension St. John Children’s Hospital is the designated inpatient care site for Wayne Pediatrics' pediatric patients. This relationship supports residency training, physician recruitment and patient services, and provides expanded research, integration, and coordination of services to widen the scope of pediatric specialty care available to families.